Chuyển đến nội dung chính

How Can I Earn $100 Money Online Per Day?

Welcome to How Can I Make $100 Online Per Day

I’m a senior developer but I like to make money online therefore I’ve joined affiliate groups and forums to look chances.
But I saw that almost fake and scam websites, no chance, no money and you’ll be lost money if you follow them.
It’s funny when you want to make money without investment.
So why not you spent time or money to learn and research?
Because If you’ve not knowledge, you may end up the bottom.
In fact, I’ve used google and YouTube to search free eBooks, blogs, and videos.
But they are basic knowledge and specific.
It’s wasn’t easy to make money so I had bad investments but I’ve receive experience.
I’m 3 years in the industry of online marketing before I made 100$ per day.
I did all what all the advice I could find online but never earned a single dollar.
I try all the ways how to make money online from blogging, eBook ,videos… You name it.
I didn’t fail because I didn’t work hard. I failed because I lack the knowledge, the important knowledge to succeed.
So, how do I make $ 100 per day?
After falling for many advises in which I admit I lack the knowledge, I’ve joined training courses and become a affiliate marketer.
it wasn’t really easy to promote products and get commission from them.
Firstly, I’ve taken part in a affiliate network and search high quality products.
After that I’ve built authority sites.
It’s easy to build a website with WP because you only need to buy hosting, domain and click.
But I faced a problem how to SEO and promote my site?
I’ve research keywords and develop content around these keywords.
In addition, I used social networks (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn…) to publish my content.
Firs year, I was making $200/month
Second year, $300/month
Third year, $600-$700/month
And now, $70-$100/month
This is my income per day
earn $100 money online per day
So my advice …
If you want become successful marketer, I think you should learn these in order:
* Basic in marketing
* Digital marketing
* Copy/writing
* Sales Funnel
* Email marketing
* Social media marketing.
* Google Ads
* SEO
Always remembers that you should always learn and study to get new knowledge.
And now, I've been joining a training course which combines the experiences of 30 top successful marketer.
Besides, when you join this course, you'll be used the content of 10K quality reviews everywhere like Facebook, YouTube... and a powerful  software which help you automatically generate blog posts and videos and post them to directly your blogs.
If you are interested in this course, click here to visit the website for details.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

StoryPal Review - Creates stories with fast Google indexing

A Brief Introduction Google recently launched an initiative that allows you to create stories just like you see on social media that can be shared all over the web… With Google AMP stories, you’re able to create Instagram-like stories and have them on your website…giving you full control! Google now have a dedicated carousel of Visual Stories in its search results. Making this content format a sure-fire way to boost traffic and rank higher in 2020 and beyond. These brand new Google AMP Web Stories are the wave of the future and people absolutely love engaging with these Stories… Proof That AMP Web Stories Work… Early adopters of Visual Stories who converted their web contents or blog posts to AMP stories saw upto; 377% increase in pageviews with AMP Web Stories 38% increase in time on a website with stories in it 7.5 decrease in bounce rate 1 in 4 people look to Stories for products or services they might want to buy 59% of brands links Stories to a page with products for sale ...

Video Crusher Review - Video Crusher OTO - Video Crusher Bonuses

What Is Video Crusher? Video Crusher  is a new video marketing software is about to be released into the market and it doesn’t get you traffic, it gets you buyers! Two top Internet marketers are about to reveal how making a few clicks in an app gets people to buy from you...and generate thousands of thousands of dollars in only 45 seconds. This allows you to quickly and easy make videos that can drive traffic and sales in just a couple of clicks. Here is how it all works: Open the cloud based app Press a few buttons Generate unlimited buyers Video Crusher Review - What Does You Get Inside? Video Crusher Software Revolutionary newbie-friendly software gets you unlimited, FREE BUYERS to any website or offer in just 45 seconds or less... ‘MAKE SALES ONLINE TODAY’ Video Training (Worth $197) Want to take the free traffic you’re getting and make as much money as possible? We’ll show you EXACTLY how to start banking cash today... The included video training teaches you t...

Livecaster 3 Review - Pre-Recorded Videos To FB, YT & Others

Levecaster review - Overview? Vendor:  Cyril Jeet Product:  Livecaster 3 Launch Date:  2018-Dec-10 Launch Time:  11:00 EST Front-End Price:  $37 Sale Page: Click  here  if you wish to visit sale page. What is  Livecaster  ? Livecaster  is the only livecasting app in our market that can schedule livecasting of pre-recorded videos on Facebook Pages & Profiles. It  is the most powerful and the most user-friendly livecasting app you’ll find, and it’s the only app that’s  100% Facebook approved, s and can schedule and livecast pre-recorded videos to Facebook pages and profiles. Livecaster Features Pick up any pre-recorded video and cast it ‘live’ on Facebook or YouTube. Lets you select the playback quality you want so you can pick up optimum playback for your internet speed. Super easy to use! You won’t be wasting time trying to figure out things. Supports scheduling. Cast your videos at any time you want wi...